A Medical Spa You Can Trust
As is the case with any service provider whether they’re checking your oil or checking your pulse it’s essential to find a medical spa you can trust. After all, you’re putting your care in their hands; and it’s important to know that you’ll be receiving the best treatment, by people who are competent, qualified, and dedicated to meeting your needs. Here are some of the top tips on how to find a medical spa you can trust:
- Find out who owns the medical spa. Is the medical spa owned and operated by a licensed physician, and are the staff under their direct supervision? States vary in their requirements of having a doctor on the premises, and some medical spas operate with essentially nothing more than a doctor’s endorsement and name backing them. If something goes wrong, you need the reassurance that a physician is present to handle the situation.
- Ask about the qualifications, training, and experience of whomever will be handling your treatment. Some states are unregulated in their requirements for training and allow technicians to handle cosmetic procedures without any licensing or experience whatsoever.
- Find out the age and type of equipment, tools, and products they use. Cosmetic procedures and the technologies involved are constantly changing, so part of finding a medical spa you can trust is asking the questions that leave you feeling confident that they aren’t outdated in what they’re offering you.
- Do some research into the type of treatment your considering and whether they’re actually relevant to you. It’s important to remember that medical spas and any physicians affiliated with them are still in business to make money, so before you agree to any treatments, find out as many details as possible. Don’t assume that procedures recommended by the doctor on-site are really necessary, simply because you’re trusting the degree they hold. Find out the specifics––how their proposed course of action will actually be beneficial to you and whether it’s actually your best option.
- Request the full details of how many treatments you’ll receive and how often they’ll be necessary to achieve your goal. Also an important determinant to keep in mind as you consider your options is how long the results will actually last and what will be required by way of maintenance.
As the discerning individual that you are, it’s important to be fully informed before you put yourself in someone else’s care. Ask questions––both at the medical spa you’re considering as well as with their clients. How to find a medical spa you can trust literally becomes a question of questions––and how readily and thoroughly those questions are answered.
At Navarre Wellness, we welcome the tough questions! Give us a call today and find out what makes us the medical spa you can trust!